Thursday, February 15, 2018

60 minutes count


I practiced before 12 am. In the afternoon I won't practice anymore, this is the experience. Either I find time in the morning or I'll have a day without yoga. After some inner discussions I stepped on the mat. The last practice was last Friday. Five days is a too long break. I felt it. After 60 minutes I was done.

Let's focus on the positive stuff:
1. I practiced.
2. It feels good to take it easy from time to time.
3. In January I practiced 5 times. In February I practiced already 8 times. There is still potential, February is not yet over.

It's good to have a plan. Today I tried some back bending exercises that I saw on the Internet. These exercises were all too demanding. They were more challenging than kapotasana or urdhva dhanurasana. It makes more sense to repeat some good exercises or to hold them longer than to add too many exercises.

All asanas felt good 2 years ago. I reached my limits, but they felt good. This is the point that I want to reach again. I understand the sentence that one has to work through the pain. Often it's true, but one has to differentiate. If one is injured it's nonsense to work through the pain.

So, I'm ready for the next tasks. Oh, it's lunch time. This break feels deserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A